Sunday, October 20, 2013

BlogPaws Adopt A Pet Infographic

Hey everybody, it's Truffles! The wonderful people at BlogPaws asked us to share the cool infographic they made for Adopt A Pet Month, and we couldn't be happier to do so. I was 'dopted and highly recommend it! (One of Mommy's neighbors just met me this week, and he said I was adopted into the lap of luxury and that I have a wonderful life ahead of me!) I sure wish all kitties and doggies could have what I've found...

BlogPaws Adopt a Pet Month Infographic: October 2013BlogPaws

3 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Thanks for posting this great infographic. We wish every month was Adopt a Pet Month! :)

dogwalker8 said...

i love infographics, such a good way to get your point across. sharing

Dominick said...

Well, if you are thinking that if you want to use some good quality treats for your dogs then I'll suggest you for using glucosamine for dogs. By using these treats, you can ensure your dog's strong health again these treats are natural so there are no harmful side effects.