Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Petco is Crazy About Pets!

Before Thanksgiving I was shopping in Petco and started browsing through their holiday offerings. This year their theme is Crazy About Pets and I think it's the best collection they've had yet! I instantly purchased four sets of cat toys...mice dressed as Santa & Mrs. Claus, elves, reindeer and snowmen. Truly adorable, but they weren't for Truffles! I've actually scattered them all over my Christmas tree (which is otherwise exclusively cat ornaments!)


I contacted Petco to see if they would be interested in sending us some items for review, and they couldn't have been nicer. Days later we received a package with several items beautifully wrapped in red paper. We got a snowman costume, a poinsettia collar, a trapper hat, a sequin collar, and a set of 4 catnip sardine toys! I was absolutely thrilled and it felt like Christmas morning unwrapping all the fun goodies!


The toys are going in Truffles' Christmas stocking, and eventually I got her to sit still while I snapped some pictures in her new outfits. I think she looks adorable in everything, although she does look like she might be channeling Grumpy Cat. She's mastered what I call the feline version of "stop, drop, and roll". The minute I put a piece of clothing on her she drops to the ground and rolls around until she gets it off! I think she's offended that something might be covering up all that cuteness :)





There's still time to visit your local Petco or check out Petco.com and pick out some stocking stuffers for your pet or festive new duds for holiday photos!

Disclaimer: Petco provided us costumes and toys from their Crazy About Pets collection. We were not compensated for this post.



2 comments:

Fur Everywhere said...

Awww, Truffles is so cute! I highly doubt my cats would let me put an outfit on them.

Hope Truffles enjoy the presents in the stocking :)

Susan P said...

Oh how adorable! What fun! I'm always a sucker for pet stores.